Creating a Peaceful World members regularly volunteer in the community, bringing the experience of peace to everyone we engage with.
We’d love to have you join us for our next opportunity! Click on the event name below for more information and how to participate.
Take a breath, pause, and be present in an experience of peace.
Hands-on energy is available for those who are open to receiving.
Second Sunday of the month from 1-2pm.
Locations will vary — follow us on Facebook for this month’s location!
Past Community Engagements
- Peace of Art: Local artists donate their work — proceeds support the work of CAPW
- Quilt Donations: Since 2016 CAPW has made and donated quilts to numerous organizations
- Wisconsin AIDS Ride: From 2008 – 2019 CAPW has provided massage to the cyclists and crew Interview with Michaela Video montage
- Day of Peace: CAPW honored a different service group each month of the year with a day of free therapeutic massages
- CAPW has volunteered at the UW-Madison Concessions and the Soup Kitchen
- CAPW provided chair massage at Chrysalis, Inc’s Moving for Mental Health
- CAPW hosted Rae Duncan from Scotland for 18 months
- CAPW provided massage and intuitive energy healing for volunteers when Extreme Makeover: Home Edition came to Richland Center, WI