Creating a Peaceful World members regularly volunteer in the community, bringing the experience of peace to everyone we engage with.
We’d love to have you join us for our next opportunity! Click on the event name below for more information and how to volunteer.
Past Community Engagements
- Quilt Donations: Since 2016 CAPW has made and donated quilts to numerous organizations
- Wisconsin AIDS Ride: Since 2008 CAPW has provided massage to the cyclists and crew
- Day of Peace: CAPW honored a different service group each month of the year with a day of free therapeutic massages
- CAPW has volunteered at the UW-Madison Concessions and the Soup Kitchen
- CAPW provided chair massage at Chrysalis, Inc’s Moving for Mental Health
- CAPW hosted Rae Duncan from Scotland for 18 months
- CAPW provided massage and intuitive energy healing for volunteers when Extreme Makeover: Home Edition came to Richland Center, WI