Creating a Peaceful World frequently provides support for individuals and groups facing life-threatening illnesses, the loss of loved ones, natural disasters, or other crisis situations.
If you would like to be part of our Crisis Outreach Team, please click here to let us know.
Past Crisis Outreach Events
- CAPW volunteered at the “Feed Your Heart” fundraiser for the victim of the “Slender Man” stabbing
- CAPW brings healing support to brain injury patient and family
- CAPW brings their support during the capitol protests – supporting peaceful energy for all individuals and interactions during this time of intensity
- CAPW brings bedside support to a local family
- CAPW brings support to a local man in the Emergency Room
- CAPW brings support for family during unthinkable tragedy
- CAPW brought love, support and healing to the Ketterhagen family in loss of a loved one
- CAPW brings support and peace to a 14-year-old heart transplant patient